As I've moved through many stages of life, I've developed several friendships with the best girls!
These are four of my dearest friends that I've had for MANY years. Danica is on the left, my BEST friend since first grade. Mom is in the center. I love my mom and such a great friend! Amanda, my sissy, is very precious to me! Kacy is on the right. She was our neighbor and such a special person!
![]() |
| Precious long-time friends! |
![]() |
Here's a pic of Amy and her hubby. Amy is my dear friend. Our friendship begin during our college years. She and Eli still live in Oxford so frequent trips there are a must! |
While I was in Byram I met some of the best girlfriends. We've had many great conversations and helped each other through life's journey. The next three pictures introduce them.
![]() |
| Katie- She's the first to be a mommy in my Byram friend group |
![]() |
| Ashley Kolak, who we call Kolak, definitely keeps us entertained! We love her! |
![]() |
| Laini Germany, aka Germany. Great friend who loves the Lord! |
Emilye and Brittany are my precious friends. I've known Em since 6th grade but recently getting to know Brit. The three of us are growing together. We just seem to click - we are young, we are new to the concept of marriage, and we strive to serve the Lord!
![]() |
| Emilye and Brittany |
Kayla






No comments:
Post a Comment