Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 12 - Something you believe in

I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins so that I will not perish but have everlasting life.

I believe I was called to be a teacher.

I believe in surrounding my self with people that have positive attitudes.

I believe it's okay to have a drink or two if you are of age AND you are not drinking to get drunk.

I believe in the importance of family.

I believe in the Brookhaven School District and public education.

I believe in my husband.

I believe that every individual is created equal; red and yellow, black and white - they are precious in His sight.

I believe God allows tragedy or uneasiness to happen in one's life so that they may grow closer to Him.

I believe it is time for me to go to bed.


Simply believing,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment