 |
| She's the best! |
Let me just tell you about MY sissy! She came into my life when I was 4, almost 5, years old. We fought like cats and dogs growing up. I was bossy, and still am, and always wanted my way. She was the baby is sometimes pouty and wanted her way. Can you see why we clashed growing up??! Then I grew up, and guess she did too (but I'm not saying we're perfect angels to each other ALL the time now).
She's my best friend and so much fun to hang out with! She listens to me complain, proud of me when I accomplish something, and lifts me when I am down. I love my sissy!
My sissy is better than yours,
Kayla
I am loving your 25 days of blogging! I thought I know a good bit about ya, but I am learning more! Such a sweet blog about Amanda! You two are so sweet and I'm thankful we are friends! Lily Kate sure loves her Amanda too! I'm kinda jelous, I only have a brother and even though he's pretty nice now... he used to be super mean to me haha! Well I can't wait to read more of your blogs, and thanks for sending me Mary Grace's ... can't wait to check it out!
ReplyDelete