Okay, I don't really watch movies. Seriously! I don't like anything that will make me cry, make me scared, make me think and/or make me anxious. So that rules out pretty much all movies. Even cartoons! Comedies are about the only movies I'll tolerate. The fact that I won't watch movies drives my husband bananas! We recently went to the movies to see Little Fockers. That's the first movie we've seen at the theater in over a year. We're pathetic when it comes to going to see movies (correction, ME, not WE as in my husband and me).
I do like a couple of older movies that came out during my high school years such as:
I also really liked the following two movies during my elementary years. I remember watching these two over, and OVER, and over just to hear Franck talk. My sister and I thought he was hilarious!
That's all I can come up with when it comes to movies. Maybe one day I'll learn to tolerate movies. But for now, I'll stick to reality t.v. (which totally disgusts my hubby)!
Impressed by writting two posts in one day,
oh my goodness you and I are soooo alike with the movie thing!!! I am the SAME way!!! I am soooo sensitive to anything sad, scary, stressful, etc. :)
ReplyDeletewow, i can't watch a movie either! and it drives taylor crazy!!! i usually fall asleep or can't get interested in it!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all crazy! Watching movies is the best! LOL ... I'm with you on Father of the Bride/Franck though;)
ReplyDelete