I love my house right now! It's the perfect house for us! It's my dream "first" house!
On down the road, I dream of living in a house that has a few more bedrooms, living space, larger kitchen, and a larger yard. Right now, there is no need for all the extra space, nor are we ready for the bigger mortgage!
I do not have a specific house in mind so I will tell you what's on my list of wants for my dream house.
- Enough bedrooms for every child PLUS one - So probably a 4 bedroom house (master room, 2 childrens rooms, and guest room)
- Large back porch - My parents have a back porch and I miss having one to sit on in the spring and fall
- Garage - That is surely on the next house list! Waiting for the windshield to defrost is NO fun
- Office - For computer and area to pay bills
- Sun room or room to relax and read in
- At least 2.5 bathrooms - large master bath and children's bath with his/her sinks, and guest 1/2 bath. In the master bathroom I wants a HUGE soaking tub and a seperate shower.
- Tall ceilings - I love my tall ceilings now!
- LARGE kitchen with LOTS of counter space - Daniel and I get in each others way when it comes to the kitchen
- Media room - If I have a media room, I may can do without the office. I would put my T.V., computer and gaming systems in there and use my living room as I place to fellowship with family and friends
- Walk-in closets in each bedroom - Master bedroom with his/her closets
I can't think of anything else right now. I'm sure once my family grows I will know more about what I we want, need, and can afford!
Kayla

No comments:
Post a Comment