Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 14- A picture you love

It's a picture I LIKE... not love. 

2-14-2010

I'm posting this picture because it has a theme.  It was taken LAST valentines day. It was our first married v-day. It was taken on February 14, and tomorrow is February 14, and this is Day 14 of blogging.  So I figured I would use this picture. 

It was a simple night.  I made chocolate covered strawberries and we used a gift certificate we had to Julep.  I remember we both had mixed emotions that night.  We wanted to celebrate and be happy, but Daniel had been jobless for two weeks.  There was a feeling of uncertainty looming over us.  We still wanted to celebrate, nonetheless.  It's so... AMAZING... to see where all God has led the two of us in the past 12 months. 

Loving my hubby and Father and all they do for me,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment