
* I think I am more excited about Easter Break than my students. I've had a count-down on my Promethean Board all week for our days off on Friday and Monday.
* I've only eaten half of the Reese's Eggs I bought yesterday, so they are not ALL gone. However, I did buy two 6-pack packages. Opps!
* A spiritual confession: I need to be more focused on the meaning of Good Friday and Easter Sunday as opposed to what I am right now. I'm just so looking forward to my time off, hanging out with friends, and attending a wedding that I have not taken the time to acknowledge that God sent his Son to die to forgive ME, a filthy, sinful human-being, so that death will be defeated. Wow! How AMAZING is that that God loves us SO much to send His Son to die for us! So over the next few days I need to be reflected more on the REAL reason for Easter break.
* Speaking of weddings... I will be attending a wedding in Jackson of a girl I taught with in Byram. I hope they recognize me after gaining 9023478298357 pounds. Blah... all these darn Reese's Eggs!
* I still haven't met my new neighbors, but they have STOPPED parking on the grass... maybe they read my blog :) I'll add that to my things to do this long weekend, okay, maybe.
That's all I have! Can you believe all the blogging I've been doing lately?!?!?
Tootles!
Kayla
ugh that Easter candy! I made my husband hide it...
ReplyDeleteI am still eating more candy than my kids are. I need to hide it too. Your blog is so cute. I am a new follower and I nominated you for a fun little award over on my blog, if you want to pop over and check it out.
ReplyDeletehttp://jenakjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-major-award.html