Hello blog friends! Long time no blog!
Daniel and I have enjoyed this Thanksgiving break together. We were both off from work! Woohoo! We spent time with family, started Christmas shopping, and decorated our house. I'm so thankful for a husband that does not mind helping me with whatever project I'm working on (like standing on ladders to hang ornaments)!
 |
| This is a new tree purchased last year at the after Christmas sales! |
 |
| The Mantle. | |
| |
 |
| Close Up - Decor from Wal Mart, The Finishing Touch, and Dirt Cheap |
 |
| The Porch - Snowflakes and ornaments were hung using fishing line. |
 |
| Front door - I was looking for something different than the traditional bow and lights on the garland. The snowflakes give it a different twist. |
 |
| Merry Christmas for our home to yours! |
No comments:
Post a Comment