Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 19 - Something you miss

Aurora 233 Thread Count White Goose Down Comforter

Sometimes I miss being a little girl, taking long baths in my parents guest bathroom, and crawling in my huge, comfy bed with the softest down comforter you could ever imagine.

I miss that bed SO much.  Mom wanted me to take it with me when we moved out.  My response was, "Heavens no!! Where will I sleep when I come over for sleepovers?!?!"  So needless to say, my bedroom suit is exactly where I left it almost 2 years ago!

But now as I sit here thinking, I want to use my old bedroom as a nursery (when I have babies) so the babies will have have their own room when they visit their G-mom and G-pop.  So maybe I need to bring that bed to my house afterall.  Just a thought....

Daydreaming about the comfy bed,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment