Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 18 - Something you regret

Not eating healthier when I started college and after I said "I DO".  I want to just forget that me gaining weight ever happened. But I know it's real.  And it sucks! I prefer to be the size I was in highschool.  Can I just push a button and be that size again?!?!  Being overweight... okay, FAT... is no fun! And saying, "NO" to food is no fun either!  I'm a HUGE fan of bread and sweets.  Limiting myself is HARD.

Detecto 437 Mechanical Medical Scale 400 lb x 4 oz
(gained 30 pounds at CLCC, then another 20 at Ole Miss - lost 30 before my wedding - gained 50 after getting married... so that's +70 since I graduated high school... GROSS ME OUT!)


Trying to get it off is no fun!  And I hear it's hard to get weight back off after having a baby... JUST GREAT!  
Hopefuly I will learn from the last two life changing episodes and NOT overindulge whenever I get pregnant.


Sissy, I know your reading this so let this be your reminder to not overindulge during your college years because it is HARD to get it off!

The-never-ending-trying-to-be-a-healthy-eater,
Kayla

P.S. Did you think I forgot about the blogging world? I promise I didn't! Life just got busy.  School is almost out so I will be back to frequent blogging soon! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment