Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 25-Put your ipod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Unfortunately, I do not have an Ipod.

But my most 10 recent stations on Pandora radio are:
Club/Dance radio   (hey, a girls got to have something to listen to while cleaning the house!!)
Today's Hip Hop radio      (note above)
Today's Hits                 (my kinda music)
JJ Heller                       (love her voice)
Praise and Worship      (usually have this for background music during Sunday night bible study at my house)
Cee-Lo                        (not sure what this is about?)
Shane and Shane          (reminds me of my youth group days)
Teach me how to dougie   (okay now...)
Christmas radio            (so... a little early Christmas music never hurts anyone)
Country Grammer        (wow, guess I wanted to bring back some jr. high memories?)

Only five days away from finishing the 30 days of blogging! The sad thing is, I started the 30 days of blogging in January, and it's six months later.  Better late than never!

Humming a tune,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment